- WordPress 6.1.1 or higher
- Elementor 3.11.2 or higher
- Hello theme and its child theme. You can download the child theme from our official Downloads page
- Elementor pro 3.11.1 or higher (this is optional, but it’s necessary if you want to import to the Templates section: Saved Templates, Headers, Footers, Archives, Single Posts, Single Pages, Search Results, 404 Error Page, Popups, Global widgets)
Nice to have:
- A completely clean WordPress installation, especially for new or inexperienced users.
Download the zip file from our official Downloads page
On your WordPress website go to Elementor –> Tools
On the Tools section, select the “Import / Export” Kit tab
On the “Template Kits” section press on “Start import”
On the “Import a Website Kit” screen press “select file” upload the zip file
On the “Select the plugins you want to import” screen check the Elementor check list is checked and press “Next”
On the “Select which parts you want to apply” check that the checkbox for Templates, Content and Site Settings are checked, press “Import” and wait to the next screen.
NOTE: You will need Elementor Pro to import the Templates section: Saved Templates, Headers, Footers, Archives, Single Posts, Single Pages, Search Results, 404 Error Page, Popups, Global widgets
If you received the following message press on “enable” and wait for the process finishing
Once the importation is done you will visualize the following screen, just press on “close.”
If you moved to the pages section, you would visualize all the pages imported
Check the form imported in the “Forms” section.
Enjoy your template on live!